How do I reset my password?
- Reset your password → enter your email/username
- You will be emailed a reset password valid for 4 hours (allow 5-30 mins for the email to arrive)
- Follow the emailed link → enter new password
Just as a heads up, it would be worth double checking your username and or email address. Remember that an incorrect or mistyped sign-in name (but correct password) will also cause the log in error.
Still having issues? If you've reset your password and still cannot log in, check your internet browser settings or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a profile confirmation / password reset.
NOTES about the Password Reset Link:
- You can only request one reset at a time and it is good for 4 hours. Try requesting it once and see if that works for you.
- The email usually arrives in 5-10 minutes but could take as long as 30 minutes if there is congestion at your Internet provider. If you don't receive it, check your Junk mail or spam filter.
- Once you open the link in your web browser, you must enter your desired password and save your changes. After you save the changes, we'll redirect you to your dashboard where you can find events, get registered or find any other info you need.
- You might also double check your username. Remember that an incorrect or mistyped sign-in name (but correct password) will also cause the log in error. If you've reset your password and still cannot log in, check your internet browser settings.